| Patch 0.2.3
| Data di rilascio
| In primo piano
| Bugfixes only
| Cronologia delle Patch
| ← Precedente || Successiva →
| Patch 0.2.2 || Patch 0.2.4
- If more then one player donates to the sawmill at the same time, resources are lost
- wine drain by clicking onto "cheers!" at the tavern
- Sending messages. Error message when the maximum characters are reached
- Missing CSS for the highscore
- cancel loading
- Combat Reports are not lost any more
- Upgrades are not counted in the next round
- "Back to city" - Link
- Wonders from other islands can be seen, including donation list
- Also added to the donation list with 0 Gold
- Opening of the wall by a spy only counts for the first attacker.
- Not all ship movements need action points
- Speed of the ships have been wrong
- Costs for stationing have been wrong
- Max-Button at the wonder always adds 0
- Max-Button also adds a comma
- Alliance Town view
- Wrong gold calculation for the researches, after researching "Letter Chute"
- Help-button had no meaning at the buildings
- Workshop and upgrades do not work
- No automatic change of the research after all researches of this section are done
- Problems with the alliance highscore
- Alliances could have the same token
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.