| Patch 0.2.1
| Data di rilascio
| In primo piano
| "Report" button
| Cronologia delle Patch
| ← Precedente || Successiva →
| Patch 0.2.0 || Patch 0.2.2
- "Report" button available.
- Detail page added to the premium features.
- Payment-Block added.
- Offers at the Trading post that come from deleted colonies aren't shown anymore.
- Diplomacy overview key in English.
- Circumvention of action points fixed.
- Disband more units than available.
- e.g. Greek letters are allowed in player, alliance, and town names.
- Bought goods are reserved immediately if trade agreement is in effect.
- Production by helpers was calculated wrongly.
- If a spy was sent to a town without buildings, it got "stuck".
- Error message while renaming a town (string too short or too long).
- White page when activating a wonder.
- Demolishing a building gives back correct amount of resources.
- Messages now show the town where the message was sent from, not the Capital.
- Max-Button doesn't regard the live production.
- Smaller fixes on military agreements.
- The validation mail can only be sent three times within 24 hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.