- Introduction of action points: each transport or military action as of now requires an action point from the town of origin.
- Each player's town has two action points available from its inception.
- Every five Town hall stages this number is increased by one (meaning that a town with a Town hall level of 10 has a total of 4 action points available).
- Buying research with crystal: after researching Glass it is now possible to complete researches by adding a certain amount of crystal.
- The amount of crystal is dependent on the research and from the amount of research already completed by the researchers.
- The amount of crystal traded in the Trading post is not applicable to this.
- New building: Governor's Residence.
- All Palaces in towns which are not the home town will be converted to this building.
- The function of this building: Please see next feature.
- Introduction of corruption in the colonies: in all towns aside from the home town, corruption is as of now present.
- This has a negative impact on the production of resources, research and satisfaction.
- By expanding the Governor's Residence the amount of corruption is reduced.
- As soon as you have reached an expansion stage in your town that is one below the amount of towns possessed, there will be no more corruption in your town.
- Corruption will be increased step-wise with the upcoming releases to its full strength.
- The current and actual corruption (in brackets) will be displayed in the Town hall.
- Messages to the diplomat are now specially marked.
- Treaty offers can now be managed at the Diplomacy Advisor.
- Messages to the diplomat from users without an alliance are now correctly displayed.
- Messages to the diplomat from users with an alliance are now correctly displayed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.